These are the same heads many racers and serious street machines use to make over 750 HP N/A or 1,500+ HP with blower/turbo/nitrous. Raised intake ports and 15 degree valve angles help to produce massive air flow for any stroker engine.
Tricked Out Assembled Heads Start at $3,495
- Unported “out of the box” Victor heads
- Air flow of 324 CFM (intake) and 237 CFM (exhaust) @ .700 lift
- Intake port volume of 240 cc and uses 2.125″/1.625″ valves
- Fox Lake Stage 1 ported Victors
- Air flow of 366 CFM (intake) and 281 CFM (exhaust) @ .700″
- Intake port volume of 281 cc and uses 2.125″/1.625″ valves
- Stage 1 porting labor is $1,100
- Fox Lake Stage 2 ported Victors
- Air flow is an unreal 381 CFM (intake) and 281 CFM (exhaust) at .800″ lift
- Intake port volume of 301 cc and uses 2.200″/1.625″ valves
- Stage 2 porting labor is $1,400
- Chamber size can be made to your specs anywhere from 38 cc to 62 cc.
Ported bare castings are available also:
- Stage 1 ported bare castings are $2,495
- Stage 2 ported bare castings are $2,695
Customers Using Our Victor Race Heads
- 364 cubes built by Steve Lapointe.
- Powerglide trans built by Frank Lupo
- Riechard racing upper box on Trickflow lower
- F1R Procharger makes 24PSI of boost,
- Anderson Ford PMS, tuning by Mike Dez.
- Ladder bars and cage done by Rhodes Custom Auto
- Fox Lake CNC Victor Race [281cc] heads
- 29.5×10.5 M/T tires, 9inch rear
NATIONAL RECORD HOLDER – email@example.com – TOP SPEED 175.12.